2012 Reunion and Family Vacation
Strong Family Association of America
Join us in Sandusky, Ohio
August 10–11, 2012
Great Wolf Lodge Water Park
Great Wolf Lodge
4600 Milan Road (US 250) – Sandusky, OH 44870 – 419–609-6000
- Family Suites are $162.00/night (plus 11.5% tax) for two (2) Queen Beds and Pullout Sofa Sleeper.
- The rate includes four (4) water park passes per day.
- The rate is guaranteed if reservations are made by JULY 10, 2012.
- When making your reservation, mention #1208STRO.
- Additional water park passes can be purchased at the front desk at $25.00/ea.
(For guests that will not want water park passes)
SUPER 8 MOTEL
5410 Milan Road (US250) – Sandusky, OH 44870 – 419–625-7070 then “0” (ask for Annette)
- WHEN MAKING RESERVATION, MENTION #062256765
- Rooms have two (2) Double Beds w/Complimentary Continental Breakfast.
- Located .05 mile from Great Wolf Lodge.
- Room Rates: $89.99/night (plus 11.5% tax)
- Friday and Saturday Nights Only at this rate
Registration and Schedule for the Weekend
- FRIDAY, August 10 at 2:30 pm – BOARD MEETING – Family Suite #TBA
- FRIDAY, August 10 at 4:00 to 5:30 pm – REGISTRATION/HOSPITALITY – Family Suite #TBA
Registration covers hospitality room, speaker’s fee and entertainment:
#______ x $18.90/ea. $_______________
Member Name: ___________________________________
City: _______________State: ___________Zip:_________
*Family attending with you: 1.__________________ 2.____________________ 3.__________________ 4.__________________
*Names as they should appear on name badges.
FRIDAY, August 10 at 5:30 pm – PIZZA/PASTA DINNER – Lumber Jack’s Cook Shanty
- Array of Traditional and Specialty Pizzas;
- Mixed Greens with all the Fixin’s;
- Penne Pasta with Marinara Sauce;
- Garlic Bread;
- Fresh Seasonal Sliced Fruit;
- Assorted Lodge-Baked Cookies;
- Coffee, Tea, assorted sodas and lemonade.
- Tax & Tip included in Price
#_______ x Adults x $21.30/ea. $______________
#_______ x Children 4–10 x $12.78/ea. $______________
#_______ x Children under 3 FREE
SPECIAL ENTERTAINMENT AFTER DINNER!!!!!
SATURDAY, August 11:
9:00 am to 3:00 pm — Registration/Hospitality
3:00 pm to 4:40 pm — Annual Association Meeting – Fallen Timbers
5:00 pm to 6:00 pm — Group Pictures
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm — Banquet Buffet Dinner – Northwest Territory Room
- Pan-seared Walleye
- Oven-roasted Top Round of Beef Au Jus
- Roasted Pork Loin with Apple Jack Brandy Sauce
- Mixed Greens with the Fixin’s
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Baked Potato with all the Fixin’s
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Fresh Green Beans
- Sautéed Mushrooms
- Apple Crisp
- Double Chocolate Cake
- Served with fresh dinner rolls & butter
- Coffee, tea and lemonade
- Tax and Tip Included in Price
#______ x Adults x $35.12/ea. $______________
#______ x Children 4–10 x $21.07/ea. $______________
#______ x Children under 3 FREE
7:00 pm to 8:00 pm – Presentation by the Edison Museum
Send Registration Form and check to:
Sandy Strong Schuh
5803 Hill Road
Berlin Heights, OH 44814
Questions? Call: Helen Strong Stoutnar, 360–556-5802
From Cleveland Hopkins International Airport: Take 480 at airport to Interstate 80/90 (toll). Take Ohio Turnpike/Interstate 80/90 — approximately 55 miles — to exit #118 (US250). Turn right off exit onto US250. Go north to hotel.
From Toledo Express Airport: Go East approximately 60 miles on Ohio Turnpike/ Interstate 80/90 (toll) to exit #118 (US250). Turn left off exit onto US250. Go north to hotel.
Take east or west bound 80/90 (toll) to exit #118 (US250). Go north to hotel.
SOME OF THE ATTRACTIONS IN THE AREA:
- Cedar Point Amusement/Water Park (6 miles)
- 1847 Edison Birthplace and Museum (Milan – 10 miles)
- Inland Seas Maritime Museum (21 miles)
- Merry-Go-Round Museum (4 miles)
- African Safari Wildlife Park (drive through) (17 miles)
- Sandusky Speedway (4 miles)
- Firelands Winery (8 miles)
- Thunderbird Hills Golf Course (8 miles)
- Mall Shopping (.5 mile)
- And……MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!