Sharing our Knowledge
Part 9: What We Gain
Sharing our Knowledge is a series of articles about the Historian Archives Project and how you can become involved.
This proposed “Preliminary Updates” program gains us a lot more than you might think.
- We stimulate interest, by providing information
- We train a new group of experts, the editors/compilers
- We gain far more information for future updates, as people advance their own research
- We gain members interested in the ongoing project, and who want to be a part of something happening
- We continue to establish ourselves as a world-class online presence, a point of particular appeal to the younger generation
The “Preliminary Updates” program is merely a suggestion as a logical next step. It has high value for relatively low cost. We are taking the work of our former Historians and respectfully making that work available to our membership, as the necessary step towards an Updates project of our own.
Please share your ideas!